Tuesday, December 20, 2011

HBBC Week 4?!


What the heck? Week 4 already? Where has the time gone?! This week didn't go much better than the previous one. While my foot feels better, I now have a cold and feel like crap. I never get sick, but when I do, I do it right! Unfortunately for our clientele I will only call in sick for death bed illness because if I don't work I don't get paid and I kind of like to eat, so I toughed it out at work. Thankfully we weren't too busy so I was able to at least duck out early a few nights.

My week in review

Saturday: 1 hour on the elliptical on the hills setting, 30min weights and a 3K walk. (7.5) We also got our tree today! Yay!

Sunday: Starting to feel like garbage so I did nothing other than work and watch my boys deck the halls. (0)



Monday: Feeling like full blown garbage but I fit in a 2k walk & my 7 fruits & veggies. (2)

Tuesday: Still sick but got my 7 F&V (1)

Wednesday: Surprise still feeling nasty. 7 F&V (1)

Thursday: Starting to feel better so I did an hour on the bike along with 7 F&V (5)

Friday: Today I decided that I was running even if it killed me. It's been almost 2 weeks so come hell or high water I'm getting out there! 5K run accompanied with a runny nose and coughing fit but I did it, along with a 3K walk. (5) I also took my boys on a car ride to see the Christmas light display at the lake but neither one of them was dressed appropriately for the drizzle so we didn't get out of the car. We did get the obligatory shot of the house on Spruce though....



Weekly total: 21.5

Random photo: Do you think that it's weird that I have 5 Christmas cards from suppliers on my desk at work and 3 of them are the exact same?

No comments:

Post a Comment